Ensuring safety of your little ones is the most important to us, that's why we have a list of things to remember when using our Loungers and Cocoons.
- Use supervision at all times while using our Loungers and Cocoons
- Always place your baby on their back
- Always use on flat, firm and stable surface
- Always use your Lounger and Cocoons in an open environment
- Loungers and Cocoons should not be used in place of a bassinet or cot
- Loungers and Cocoons should not be used as a mattress for bassinets
- Loungers and Cocoons should not be used inside an enclosed area such as a cot
- Do not use pillows or blankets inside the Lounger or Cocoon
- Do not place your Lounger or Cocoon on a surface where your baby could fall from
- Do not near open flames such as fire places
Just remember your baby can roll out of the Lounger or Cocoon.